Saudi German Hospital
Saudi German Hospital – Dubai part of the biggest private hospitals groups in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). SGH-Dubai started in March 2012, being the 6th tertiary care hospital of SGH Group and since then, the hospital succeeded to prove itself as one of the major tertiary care hospitals in Dubai and UAE. With 300 beds, SGH Dubai offers a wide range of medical services including all kinds of specialties, sub-specialties and critical cares, with highest level of international standards.
Highlights of Saudi German Hospital – Dubai
- Accredited by JCI, CAP and ISO 14001 and Clinical Care Program Certification (CCPC) for Acute Myocardial Infarction.
- Outpatient department covering over 35 specialties with coverage from 8 am to 8 pm.
- 24 Adult ICU beds, 12 NICU and 11 PICU beds.
- 6 Operating Theaters with 24/7 facility
- 2 state of the art Cath Labs covering Vascular, Cerebral and Cardiac Intervention.
- 10 Beds under Dialysis unit with 24 hrs. service
- 28 beds ED covering 24/7 services being the largest in the private sector.
- The First private hospital in Dubai and UAE receiving Trauma cases with Dubai Ambulance office inside the hospital facility.
- Emergency and Outpatient Pharmacy with 24/7 facility.
- Radiology with 24/7 facility.
- Nuclear Medicine Department.
- Fully equipped CAP accredited Laboratory.
- Oncology Department.
- 106 Private Room and 8 VIP Rooms.